These terms and conditions of purchase ("TCC") govern any contracting by the user ("User") of services and products offered through the following websites by its owner, GTM EDICIONES, C.B. ("GTM", "Owner" or "We"), an entity of Spanish nationality, with NIF E87528436, and registered office at Camino Fuente de la Mora nº 9, 1-119, 28050 Madrid (Spain), and with email address email@example.com:
Hereinafter, the term "Web" shall refer to the page, among the three previous ones, that the User is using at any given moment.
Objective and material scope
3. User registration procedure
- User registration - For any purchase or contracting of products or services offered by GTM online through the Website, it will be essential to complete the registration procedure as a User, which implies full and express acceptance of the TCC. In case the User does not agree with them, he/she will not be able to continue with the process of contracting GTM's products or services.
- Account creation - To complete the registration procedure, the User must follow the successive steps that will appear on the screen of his or her device, creating a personal and non-transferable password that will allow quick access to his or her personal data and User status, without having to complete the procedure again in the event that he or she wishes to access this service again.
- Modification of data - The User may modify the data provided at any time by accessing them through his or her personal password.
4. User warranties, liability and proper use of products and services
5. Purchase procedure
The products or services purchased through the Web will be in accordance with the following purchase procedure:
i. The items to be purchased must be selected and added to the shopping cart by clicking on the corresponding icon.
ii. The shopping cart will contain the reference of the selected item, its name and price, in the corresponding currency (taxes included). The price expressed does not include shipping, whose rates will vary depending on the shipping method selected.
iv. Once the purchase order has been completed, and before confirming it, the User will be presented with a summary of the order identifying the item purchased, its total price (including transport and taxes) with each of the items broken down, and the shipping details of the order, so that the user can confirm the order by clicking on the button with the expression "Finalize purchase". The only valid shipping costs will be those that appear at the time of confirming the order.
v. Once the transaction has been confirmed, the order number will be communicated via e-mail so that the User can, at any time and from his or her device, track the order.
vi. Likewise, an automatic order confirmation e-mail message will be sent to the address indicated by the User with a description of the order and the personal data provided to acknowledge receipt of the order. The non-receipt of this message may be due to a transitory communications problem in the network or to a typing error in the e-mail address provided. In both cases, GTM recommends the User to contact Customer Service (firstname.lastname@example.org). In the same way, the User will be confirmed by e-mail that the product has been sent.
6. Perfection of the contract
The offers of products and services available to the User through GTM's Website shall not be binding until the moment the User formalizes his/her order, and from then on both parties shall be bound to the application of these GTC. The acceptance by GTM of any contracting request made by the User shall be effective, exclusively, from the moment of its reception by GTM, as long as it takes place within the period of validity of the offer and in compliance with the requirements set forth herein. In this regard, GTM may not accept a confirmed order for the following reasons:
i. When our security systems indicate that the order may be fraudulent.
ii. When there are reasons that indicate that the User is a minor.
iii. When GTM has not been able to deliver the order to the address provided.
In these cases, GTM will fully reimburse the amounts paid.
7. Price, currency and taxes
- Prices and rates - When contracting the services and products offered by GTM, the User shall expressly accept the rates and prices that are in force and published on the Website at that time. In the event of a typographical error in any of the characteristics or prices, and the User has made the purchase of such product, he/she will be immediately informed of this error and the real price of the product or service, and the User will have the right to terminate the contract if he/she so wishes.
- Currencies and rates - The prices of GTM services and products will always be shown in Euros, with VAT or other taxes such as IGIC, included or exempted as appropriate.
8. Form of Payment
- Methods of payment - The formalization of payment for GTM services and products will be made through the secure payment platform PayPal; to do so, the User will access a secure page where he/she can enter his/her credit card information.
- Security of the payment platform - GTM guarantees Users that all transactions made through the Web are totally secure and that Users will never be charged additional or different amounts than those specified on the Web at the time of purchase. Our online purchasing software is absolutely secure; therefore, all information provided by the User during the purchase process is automatically computerized, and the transmission of personal data takes place in a secure environment, with an online server that encrypts the information and thus prevents access by unauthorized third parties.
- Effects of the payment validation - Once the payment has been made and validated, GTM will send all the documentation of the contracting made -including the present TCC and any particular conditions applicable to the specific product or service- to the e-mail address provided by the User.
9. Right of withdrawal
- What it is - The User may exercise the right of withdrawal under the terms established in the Law of Consumers and Users: this is the power of the User to cancel a contract concluded at a distance in certain cases, without the need for justification or penalty.
- How to exercise it - To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User must send the purchased product to GTM, within fourteen (14) calendar days from the moment the contract is formalized, and send it to GTM's physical and/or electronic address described in the heading of these TCC, provided that the item has not been used, damaged or unsealed (in case the product has a seal). GTM will not be able to accept exchanges or returns of used or damaged items (as long as it is not a manufacturing defect).
No article may be exchanged for a different one. To exchange an item for another, it must be returned and a new purchase made.
All returns of purchased items must be carefully packaged and include the delivery note duly completed. If the delivery note is not available at the time of exchange or return, a piece of paper with the order number, data and signature of the customer must be included.
- Exceptions - The right of withdrawal has some exceptions in its application: in the event that the contracted through the Web consists of a provision of services, if this has already been fully executed or the procedure to execute it has been initiated, the User will lose the right to withdraw. Likewise, the right to withdraw will be lost if the contracting completes a specific date or period of execution.
10. Other shipping and delivery conditions
11. Availability of the web site and consultation hours
GTM's web site will be available twenty-four (24) hours a day; however, its service may be interrupted for maintenance purposes. If you have an e-mail inquiry, we will respond to it from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Spanish time) on business days.
GTM's liability for any claim shall in any case be limited to the restitution of the amount paid to the User for the purchase of the specific product or service. In this sense, and to the fullest extent permitted by law, GTM shall not assume any liability for indirect damages, and, in particular, for any loss, damage or claim, liability, expense, penalty, consequential damage, loss of profit or any other concept.
13. Integrity and partial nullity of the contract
14. Comments, complaints and claim forms
Users may make any comment, complaint, suggestion or claim through the different means indicated in the heading of the present TCC -postal mail, e-mail. In addition, official complaint forms are available to Users at GTM's registered office.
15. GTM guarantees to consumers
In accordance with the provisions of the Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the Text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users, GTM is obliged to deliver to the User the products or services that correspond to the contracted, and with the prices set on the Web at the time of payment, as well as to respond to any lack of correspondence, having the User the right to repair the product, its replacement, price reduction or termination of the contract.
16. External links or links to third party sites
The Website may contain links to other websites, in which the applicable conditions and rules of use may be totally or partially different from those of GTM. Therefore, Users should consult such information, since GTM does not know, control, nor does it own the contents thereof, and, therefore, is not responsible for the information provided or collected by these third parties, excluding GTM any liability for damages of any kind that may arise from accessing the pages or contents that link directly from GTM's website.
17. Applicable law and competent jurisdiction